Monday, April 13, 2009

What I'm For....My version of Pat Green's song

I'm for newly sharpened pencils and school supplies
I'm for sitting on a porch swing on a warm spring day
I'm for southern ice tea, the sweeter the better
I'm for warm Jiffy cornbread right out of the oven
I'm for learning something new each day
I'm for having the guts to say I'm sorry and trying to learn from my mistakes
I'm for telling people I love them and how much they mean to me
I'm for not only praying during the valleys in life, but thanking God while on top of the mountains
I'm for loving deeply, like I've never been hurt
I'm for the thrill of a new adventure and to feel blood pump through my veins
I'm for always growing, changing, and trying to improve myself
I'm for having deep meaningful relationships with people where I can be completely myself and feel accepted no matter what
I'm for finding out what I love and life and doing that consistently 



No comments:

Post a Comment